Angkasa Pura Hotel was established on January 06, 2012, is a subsidiary of Angkasa Pura Airports which handle business in hospitality services, hotels and lounges, especially in airports area. It is formed to be in line with the “Airport City Concept” that put airport as a center of regional economic development.
Upholding its corporate cultures, which are: Services, Innovative, and Commitment, Angkasa Pura Hotels is backed by professional human resources who possess strong will and fresh mind, as well as those who regard hospitality highly as their major personality.
Considering the promising future of airport-related business (non-aeronautical revenue), Angkasa Pura Hotels is planned to construct various hotels in Angkasa Pura 1 airports. Each hotel concept will be uniquely designed according to its location and market characteristic. While all security and safety aspects, such as: personnel, equipments, and procedures, is placed in the hotels in similar high standard to those in a world-class airport, for the convenience of customers.
Angkasa Pura Hotel Inflight Catering is seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions below :
- Min. Diploma in any field.
- Min. 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
Maintenance IT Officer
- Min. Diploma in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Min. 1 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
How to apply
Should you meet all requirements above, please send your updated application directly through :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.