Lowongan PT Saka Energi – PT Saka Energi Indonesia – SAKA is a rapid growing company in Indonesia that runs in oil and gas industry with strong business focus on upstream activities. PT Saka Energi Indonesia is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned natural gas transportation and distribution company PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN Group). At present, SAKA is 99% owned by PGN Group and 1% by PT PGAS Solution. Headquartered in Jakarta, SAKA now operates 7 oil and gas assets, namely South East Sumatra PSC (8.9%), Ketapang PSC (30%), Pangkah PSC (100%), Muriah PSC (20%), West Bangkanai PSC (30%) and Bangkanai PSC (30%) in Kalimantan, South Sesulu PSC (100%). In addition, SAKA also operates 1 international non-conventional assets Fasken LLC (36%) in Texas, USA.
PT Saka Energi Indonesia invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows :
- Sr. Production Engineer
- Minimum background in BSc, majoring in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Holds at least 12 years of E&P experience in a minimum 3 various positions/companies in the oil and gas industry.
- Experience in offshore operations, gas lift, scale problem, and carbonate formation.
- A valueable counterpart for field operation and drilling and completion team.
- Experience working within multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Aptitude for mentoring less experience staff.
- Ability to sense problem, design solution and do new things.
How to apply
Interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume via email not later than 27 October 2017 to :
[email protected] (maximum 500KB) with subject: “[Name] – [Position]”.
- Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed andidates will be followed up.
Itulah info Lowongan PT Saka Energi Indonesia yang dapat kami sampaikan. Semoga bermanfaat…