Lowongan Kerja Saka Energi – Saka Indonesia-Pangkah Limited (SIPL) is an upstream oil and gas company owned by PT Saka Energi Indonesia, subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN), Indonesia’s largest natural gas transportation and distribution company listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX). After acquiring Hess Indonesia-Pangkah Limited, the company is ready to be a world-class upstream oil and gas company.
SIPL are now looking for experienced professional to contribute in making SIPL an outstanding success and build exciting career in the global business:
- Sr. Geologist / Geologist
- Minimum Bachelor/BS Degree in Geological Engineering.
- Required relevant geologist experience for minimum 7 years.
- Solid understanding of stratigraphy analysis, depositional environment, geomodeling, well correlation, log analysis, prospect generation, and well planning. Experience in petrophysical analysis would be beneficial.
- Technical knowledge of seismic interpretation.
- Able to work within multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Aptitude for mentoring less experience staff.
- Highly motivated and willingness to learn.
How to Apply
Interested in this opportunity, please send your updated resume via email not later than COB, 30 July 2017 to :
[email protected] with subject: “[Name] – Sr. Geologist/Geologist”.
- Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed andidates will be followed up.
Itulah Info Lowongan Kerja Saka Energi yang dapat kami sampaikan. Semoga berguna dan bermanfaat